Thursday, June 10, 2010

A New Season

It's been about 4 months since I got back from Dubai and I am loving the High Country. I graduated and am now no longer in school, the first time in 18 years. For now I am enjoying life which for me means climbing, a lot.

A semester of rest and a weight training routine has really readied me to progress. I came back and problems that once felt impossible now go down in a few tries. So for at least this summer I will be keeping up this blog to help myself keep track of my progress, keep some perspective and hopefully entertain. I have a camera that I am excited about using and I will put up some of my writings.

So here is the first installment, a day from a couple months ago, the first time I had been back to Grandmother for almost a year. I sent three problems that had been lingering on my tick list for no good reason.



Yella!

No comments:

Post a Comment