Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Freeeedom

Today is the beginning of my grand adventure

I spent most of the day pimping my rig. I cleaned out my car and for those you who are in the know, that never happens. By taking apart an old wooden bed frame I jerry-rigged a sleeping platform with two drawers to hold my clothes other miscellaneous things. It took me most of the day.

Though throughout out the day I had scattered all my belonging in my yard while I tried my hand at carpentry. It also just happened to be "Bulky Pick Weekend" where all the crazy people from town come to rummage through other peoples unwanted shit that is piled along the roads. On more then one occasion today I had these junkies walk right past me and eye my climbing bag, crash pad and gear.

"No you can't have all my possessions!"

I have my life now stowed away (somewhat) neatly all inside my Vibe and am parked at Chris's place down here in Charlotte chillin with some old friends. We shall have a grand ol time like we always do.

Honestly it feels a little uncomfortable but all I have to do tomorrow is whatever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment