Friday, March 18, 2011


Today was wonderful. One of the most calm, relaxing days of climbing I have ever had. There was no rush to the day.

I slept late and waled Ponyo (Justins new dog) and relaxed until I felt like climbing. That was after coffee. I spent the day exploring hound ears and reveling in the crimpy madness of it all. Sent many new problems that I couldn't do 2/3 years ago when I last came here. Send of the day was definitely flashing The Blade V6. I spent a long time sussing out my beta and mentally rehearsing and it paid off handsomely.

Halfway through the day I leisurely drove back the 5 minutes to Justin's house, drank some more coffee, ate and watched some TV. After an hour or so rolled back out and spent the remaining two hours of daylight working on Fuc Yo V9 which feels really hard but possible. This is my final goal for the trip. I spent the sunset sitting on top of one of the "Hound Ears" drinking PBR.

I realized I was fretting over some decisions today as the sun set. The most difficult being the likelihood of rain tomorrow. Sometimes life is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment